At Turn.io our vision is to make effective human support accessible to vulnerable people everywhere.
We're developing a web application that allows social impact organisations to have private, personal, guided conversations on chat to improve lives at scale.
Our growth has been rapid and we are looking for an exceptional Partnership Lead to work with us to develop and manage our LATAM customers and partners, allowing us to further scale our impact.
Terms of hire: Full-time role
- You are excited about using your skills to have a positive social impact.
- You are curious, collaborative, and love an action-orientated, start-up environment.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a relevant setting (social impact, SaaS products) with the ability to communicate technical solutions to customers.
- You have strong procedural skills with an interest in ensuring business efficiencies at all levels of our work.
- You have proven experience in managing budgets with a good financial understanding.
- You have the ability to plan and strategise with customers and colleagues at a senior level.
- Strong connections to, or experience in, the developing world would be a distinct advantage.
- A keen attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task across various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written) with the ability to communicate in another language (particularly Spanish) being very useful.
- Comfortable with or experience in working with a distributed team.
- Self-directed toward excellent work outcomes.
- Develop and lead the LATAM region, enabling us to reach/exceed our revenue and growth targets by generating a high volume of monthly recurring product revenue.
- Research new growth opportunities and plan ahead, aligning the proposal identification process with the organisational strategy.
- Bring your project & product management experience to ensure that Turn pricing plans are delivered effectively whilst supporting further product development.
- The successful candidate will feel comfortable defining project priorities. This will include helping innovate and invent new value-add product offerings layered on top of our existing product.
- You will need excellent technical project management skills to deliver product roadmap items as well as other cross-team projects. Experience with Agile methodologies is an advantage.
- Become a product champion, being able to demo Turn.io and communicate new product features to customers, as well as contributing ideas and customer feedback to the product roadmap
At Turn.io, we want to make effective support accessible to vulnerable people everywhere so we’re on a mission to encourage and enable social impact organisations to amplify their impact through chat.
Our SaaS chat product makes running a chat support service easy, and our active community means organisations can learn from the world’s best impact services, and showcase their work. We support over 200 of the world’s leading social impact organisations including the World Health Organisation, the Ukraine State Emergency Services, UN Refugee Agency and Sesame Workshop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded startup in its founding years and experience and shape the growth of a product first hand. We’re a small team, which means that in addition to driving our LATAM region, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to product development alongside the rest of our exceptional team.
Interested? Send your CV, cover letter and samples of your recent work to Helen@turn.io