We're developing Turn, the product that allows social impact organisations to have private, personal, guided conversations that improve lives.
Turn is a web application that makes it easy for social impact organisations to:
- Learn from the world’s best chat-for-impact services
- Setup and run a chat-for-impact service themselves
- Track the impact of their chat service in real-time
We work with small and large non-profits, social enterprises and governments who are all trying to change the world for the better, using our product. We are looking for additional Enterprise Product Support to help us scale our impact. This role requires you to have a deep understanding of our product, and a good technical grounding so that you can support our customers in making the best use of the product and answer as many technical questions as possible before escalating to our Product team. If you have an analytical, troubleshooting mindset and enjoy engaging with clients, we’d love to hear from you.
- Be the first line response to all Support queries, solving as many queries as possible yourself before escalating to the relevant team member with a clear brief on the support that is needed from them.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Engineers to ensure that you keep up to date with the product roadmap so that you can introduce new features to our customers when they’re ready for launch.
- Share feedback from customers with the Product Manager as these may help to improve the product going forward.
- Work with the Business Development team to provide training support for new customers.
- Provide QA support on new product features.
- Support the Product Manager with running effective backlog grooming, stand-ups and sprint planning to ensure that product features are delivered according to the roadmap.
That said, the nature of a startup dictates that roles often cover a lot more ground than the job specification suggests and as such we prefer versatilists over specialists. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a funded startup in its founding years and experience and shape the growth of a product first hand.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Machine learning, Data analytics, Natural Language Processing or implementing large scale, high volume systems is a strong bonus
- Firm understanding and implementation experience with CI/CD
- Experience of software support
- Excellent technical skills
- Scrum master / traffic management experience or other relevant production experience in an agile environment
- Strong technology inclination
- Excellent written communication skills
- Resilient and flexible
- Good planning and organising skills
- The ability to communicate in another language (particularly Spanish) would be very useful
Terms of hire: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded startup in its founding years and experience and shape the growth of a product first hand.
While the bulk of our team and clients work in GMT +/- 4 hours, Turn is a global team working remotely and asynchronously. We are expanding our timezones and are open to talking to candidates further afield.
If you want to join an extremely passionate team that’s busy changing the lives of millions, please get in touch with email@example.com