We're developing Turn, the product that allows social impact organisations to have private, personal, guided conversations that improve lives.
Turn is a web application that makes it easy for social impact organisations to:
- Learn from the world’s best chat-for-impact services
- Setup and run a chat-for-impact service themselves
- Track the impact of their chat service in real-time
Turn’s growth has been more rapid than we anticipated and we foresee a significant market for a global privacy-focused messaging platform to service governments, iNGOs and large social enterprises. We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Lead to work with us to develop and manage our enterprise offering to allow us to further scale our impact. This is a new role so there will be scope to grow and develop the role to keep pace with our product growth.
- Develop and lead the Enterprise strategy, enabling us to reach/exceed our revenue and growth targets by generating a high volume of monthly recurring product revenue
- Research new growth opportunities and plan ahead, aligning the proposal identification process with the organisational strategy
- Bring your project & product management experience to ensure that Turn Enterprise solutions are delivered effectively whilst supporting further product development
- The successful candidate will feel comfortable defining project priorities. This will include helping innovate and invent new value-add product offerings layered on top of our existing product.
- You will need excellent technical project management skills to deliver product roadmap items as well as other cross-team projects. Experience with Agile methodologies is an advantage.
- Become a product champion, being able to demo Turn.io and communicate new product features to customers, as well as contributing ideas and customer feedback to the product roadmap
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant setting (social impact, product) with the ability to communicate technical solutions to customers
- Strong procedural skills with an interest in ensuring business efficiencies at all levels of our work
- Proven experience in managing budgets with a good financial understanding
- The ability to plan and strategize with customers and colleagues at a senior level
- Strong connections to, or experience in, the developing world would be a distinct advantage
- A keen attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task across various projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written) with the ability to communicate in another language (particularly Spanish) being very useful
- Comfort and experience working with distributed teams
- Self-directed toward excellent work outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded startup in its founding years and experience and shape the growth of a product first hand. We’re a small team, which means that in addition to driving our Enterprise offering, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to product development alongside the rest of our exceptional team.
Terms of hire: Full-time role (permanent with an option to start on freelance contract)
Interested? Send your CV, cover letter and samples of your recent work to Helen@turn.io